JOIN THE M6 DAILY BULLETS NEWSLETTER: Each day is filled with an overwhelming amount of information spread across various sources. Get curated news and research content directly in your inbox.
MOI for the Metaverse: Create and Own the Personal Value in Digital Interactions
One of the distinctive features of our time is the constant and ubiquitous presence of digital technologies in everyday life, primarily due to the proliferation of mobile devices with Internet access.
The consolidation of the online medium as a new space, in which interaction and the social element become more immersive, means that relationships mediated by technology can complement and sometimes replace face-to-face interpersonal communication.
This is how, since the emergence of blockchain technology, we have been able to experience the decentralization of some traditionally imposed social models, opening the way for a new digital order.
This toxic pattern that has devalued human interaction within the digital age ushered in by the Internet is what the My Own Internet (MOI) project is trying to change in the emerging world of digital interaction known as The Metaverse.
It is a protocol where the real value is given to human interactions within the digital environment to provide individuals the relevance they deserve within the new digital context.
What is MOI?
MOI is a user-centered customization protocol that seeks to decentralize the system under which today’s digital environment is developed.
In short, MOI leverages the user’s context to customize identity, storage, and values. Through a peer-to-peer network, MOI aspires to humanize digital interaction in a multidimensional value system that allows the user complete control of their assets and personalizes value transfers without needing a central or reserve currency.
MOI solves current challenges in the digital environment through:
- The vision of a personalized Internet in the context of a digital world where technology revolves around the human context
- Customized values and the facilitation of all kinds of P2P asset transfers similar to human interactions
- The ability to customize infrastructure based on individual needs
- Support for unlimited scalability from millions of decentralized nodes generated from heterogeneous value streams, enabling billions of digital interactions across the metaverse and P2P networks
How MOI proposes to humanize digital interaction
MOI introduces the definition of context, focusing on the participant as a new dimension of computation and a unique resource for ordering and settlement in distributed networks.
Through ‘this context’ of the participants in an interaction together with the entropy of the network, personalized value states are generated with a high degree of security and scalability.
To achieve this more personalized user-centric digital world, MOI is based on the following technological pillars:
- KRAMA: A new ordering algorithm based on the context of a participant’s network that enables the ability to implement a custom network clock that is dynamically synchronized at the interaction level, removing the fundamental scalability constraints of distributed systems.
- POXT: A new consensus mechanism for Krama that allows equipping open networks with virtualized Byzantine Fault Tolerance for hyper-concurrent consensus (KBFT).
- TESSERACT: A participant-centric intelligent network data structure for independently capturing the trust, computation, storage, and multidimensional value of an interaction.
Thanks to these technological foundations, the MOI protocol seeks to give the user control over the behavior of the network that surrounds them at all times, making value transfers personal.
The above attributes allow users of the new Web3 to experience the digital world without fundamental limitations through use cases designed under POC of sustainable solutions that cover various sectors using the blockchain, including NFTs, games, real estate, loans, identity, decentralized storage, and metaverses in general.
In addition, the MOI protocol also manifests itself through the creation of the following innovative technologies:
- PISA: An interaction-specific virtual machine for context-optimized computing
- MUDRA: A Zero Knowledge-based solution to define your digital identity and help manage your digital interactions across networks
- COCO: A safe, deliberate, and easy-to-develop computing language for an interaction state machine
- FLUX: A randomization algorithm that takes advantage of the natural entropy of the network
- FULCRUM: An intelligent load balancer for context-based P2P networks
- SENATUS: A new sybil resistance mechanism for democratic participation
- POLO: A lightweight and efficient serialization format that supports partial and differential messaging
- AGORA: An intelligent data exchange adapted to the protocol context
- DHRUVA: An integrated file and data management capability
Products available within the MOI protocol
- MOI Bit: A decentralized solution for storage of real-world problems. This solution gives users complete ownership and end-to-end control of their digital information.
- MOI ID: A decentralized digital identity solution interoperable with ZKP technology, focused on representing the Digital Observer protocol that leverages real-life behaviors. Help context-specific interactions exchange only relevant information across digital and real-world applications with user-driven authentication and globally verifiable interaction logs that cannot be tampered with.
- MOIverse (Metaverse and Digital Asset Marketplace): India’s first metaverse and digital asset platform. It is aimed at the general public with experience in traditional electronic commerce — no crypto or gas fees.
User-generated global value in the metaverse
MOI aspires to become the world’s first personalized Global Value Network, building a protocol around first-rate technological solutions for blockchain technology developers who seek to center the user within the new digital order of human interactions called the metaverse.
With the fast rise of this sector projected in the coming years, the metaverse requires a paradigm shift in terms of value transfer centered and fully controlled by the user to avoid repeating erratic patterns of behavior of the past 30 years of existence of the Internet.
Together with a team of visionaries and with the support of its parent company, Sarva Labs Inc. MOI aspires to carry forward its vision of a more humane Internet wholly controlled by users, where the implementation of advanced technology makes the transfer of values customizable and infinitely scalable.