- Pays higher & better than most web 2 jobs
- Gets the funds to start your trading career
- Allows you build connections for your future
- Builds your passive income
Abundance builds sustenance. That extra $1k helps your pocket!
The types of Crypto/ web3 jobs
I’ll group these jobs into 2:
- The ones you need a CV
- CV: Copywriters, UI/UX designers, Researchers/Analysts, Developers, Project managers
- The ones you don’t need a CV
- No CV: Moderator, community mgt, marketing mgt. , marketers.
- Easier & less time-consuming to get
- In demand
- You can negotiate your own pay
- No prior experience needed
- You need to be fluent in written & spoken English
- Prior basic knowledge of Crypto/ NFTs
- Long hours
How to fix those disadvantages!!
- Confirm your grammar on google before typing
- This isn’t a part-time job. You must have time. Time to invest in applications and time to do the job when you get it
- Basic DeFi knowledge - my pinned tweet
- NFT knowledge - @feyi_x
How to get a Moderator Job (NO CV)
- Learn how to use Discord/ Telegram
- Read about the project prior to texting the founder/ dev
- Approach Professionally.
- Praise (whine) intelligently
- Act like you know what you’re doing
I’ll give an example of an interaction
You open a ticket on discord
Now if they reply 🌚
Proceed to tell them how you can contribute. This is what they want to hear.
- I could bring more members & engage them with exciting games
Then tell them who you are and what projects you’ve worked with (mention any project)Be confident about it!
Where can I apply?
- Look for shill channels or NFT listings channels @NftUpcoming is a good listings site for NFTs
- Go to coingecko.com Click on newly listed. Click on “show more”. Join channels 3k(least) TG members. Shoot your shot!
Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts, and Crypto Market Cap | CoinGecko
View top cryptocurrency prices live, crypto charts, market cap, and trading volume. Discover today's new and trending coins, top crypto gainers and losers in the market.
- The trend is free mints right now. Type “free mints” in the search bar and search for the ones with 2-5k followers.
- Type SolanaNFTs. Same criterion above. Apply by getting into their discord or chatting with them on Twitter
The aim is 10 daily applications !!
How to find admins 🩸
- Click on the newly listed tokens
- Join TG channel, download iMe to find members that are admins (iMe is an app you can use instead of telegram)
- Look for the announcement channel, the admin typed the first message there
Things to avoid doing !!
- Typing long messages
- Not asking intelligent questions
- Acting desperate
- Spamming them with messages
Doing these things guarantees you lose the job before you even get it!
Things to do instead
- Get them to agree to be on a call with you
- Interact with them first! They’re human beings too!
- Find a problem their project has and provide your input of solutions
The sky is ONLY your limit
How to seal the deal
- Never say your price
Instead, ask for the allocated budget for your pay that way if the price doesn’t befit you you can always negotiate
Do NOT demand!
How to get a CV job
First you need to know where to apply
Hint: when you apply, make it about them. Become an online stalker😅
Job sites you need to know
- The Daily Ape Job Board: rb.gy/mzrafg
- Pomp Crypto Jobs: rb.gy/vk1lhc
- Crypto Jobs: crypto.jobs
- CoinMarketCap: rb.gy/zfwimo
There’s a catch!!
The jobs on sites only give these jobs to those who are the best of the best!
So you need proof of work & you need to do your research on the:
- Interviewers & founders
- The team members
- The utility of the project
Next: the referrals from team members
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- Is there a challenge that I can help the project overcome? (Stagnating growth)
- Is there an opportunity I can help the project capitalize on? (Collabs)
- Is there an initiative that I can help boost or improve? (Increased utility)
Another thing that works
Tweets like this
How to be an influencer?
- Start by hustling for WL then build your following by giving away these whitelists to your followers
- Write threads about new & good projects. Expect a call back if your thread is very good!
Shill for free till you’re billed to shill 🤌